Activities in 2011:
- a two-week poster campaign announcing the European Day for Organ Donation on Saturday 22 October 2010,
- broadcast of a commercial "Merci" - "Dank U" on national television channels for two weeks,
- broadcast of a commercial at music festivals,
- broadcast of a commercial on giant screens during the festivities organised in the frame of the National Holiday on 21 July,
- organisation of the 3th "GIFT" national symposium for medical staff, nurses, transplant coordinators and transplant patient associations.
Activities in 2012:
- International Rugby Tournament "Country of Origin" – Brussels,
- Facebook offered to help with the launch of a new app. With this, users are able to mention on their timeline (app which presents their most important personal events) their wish to be organ donors. People who use the app make their commitment visible to their Facebook friends as well as the access to the official registration form. Once downloaded, the latter must be completed and submitted to the municipal authority of the place of residence.
- Just prior to the "Facebook" action, the reactivation of the Beldonor.be campaign was organised in the frame of the municipal elections of 14 October - date of the 2012 European Day. Under the slogan, "I vote for Life", posters and brochures were made available at a large number of polling stations in order to stimulate interest in organ donation. In total, slightly more than 70% of Belgian municipalities took part in this solidarity initiative. These many municipalities contributed their valuable collaboration so that, on election day, citizens had access to the information and were able to bring their organ donation form to the services concerned,
- Organisation of the 4th "GIFT" national symposium for medical staff, nurses, transplant coordinators and transplant patient associations.