Activities in 2013:
In 2013, Belgium was the host country for the European Day devoted to organ donation. Placed under the authority of the Council of Europe, it was held on Saturday 23 October 2013.
- Organisation of a press conference. During it, the FPS Health and the DEQM group - Council of Europe had the pleasure of offering a new costume to Manneken-Pis – "Manneken-Pis, kidney graft."
- Concert in homage to donors and their families. Thanks to the generosity of men and women, many patients are able to benefit from an organ transplant and recover a quality of life. In the frame of this 15th European Day for organ donation, placed under the authority of the Council of Europe, the FPS Health had the great pleasure of organising a concert in homage to donors and their families. The event was held at St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral in Brussels. A pleasant musical moment in the presence of Princess Astrid, José van Dam, Miyaghi Osada and the Ensemble Orchestral de Bruxelles.
- Hosting of a festive event for the general public at Place de la Monnaie.
- Organisation of the 5th "GIFT" national symposium for medical staff, nurses, transplant coordinators and transplant patient associations.
Activities in 2014:
- In the frame of the municipal elections, re-edition of the campaign "I vote for life".
More than 360 Belgian municipalities took part in this awareness-raising action.
- Organisation of the 6th "GIFT" national symposium for medical staff, nurses, transplant coordinators and transplant patient associations.