To reach our offices in Brussels:
- Galilee Building (Botanique - Kruidtuin)
- Eurostation (Gare du Midi - Zuidstation) for Medex / Superior Health Council (Place Victor Horta | Victor Hortaplein)
⚠️ ATTENTION⚠️ When you arrive, ask at the reception for the Covid measures in the building and pay attention to the different security markings.
Avenue Galilée 5/2
Multimodal access plan (.PDF)
Telephone (general line available on working days between 8 and 1 p.m.):
- Online Information: https://www.health.belgium.be
To reach our offices in Brussels, we recommend you walk, cycle or use public transport.
- Check the cycling map of the Brussels Capital Region to plan your route. The map shows cycle routes, cycle lanes, bicycle parking, sales and repair points, roads incline, etc.
- There is bicycle parking for visitors at the entrance to the building.
- The "Villo!" site (for bikesharing) is located on Avenue Galilée, opposite the Le Botanique building.
- From Brussel Congrès station: 8 minutes walk.
- From Brussel Central station: 17 minutes walk or cycling.
You can also take the STIB bus line 65 or 66 up to the „Quetelet“ stop.
- From Brussel North station: 18 minutes walk or cycling.
You can also take the STIB bus line 61 or the De Lijn-bus lines 270, 271, 272, 318, 351, 358, 410 up to "Botanique | Kruidtuin" stop.
- Lines: 2, 6 - "Botanique | Kruidtuin" station (2 minutes walk).
Check the metro timetable in real time
- Lines: 92, 93 – "Botanique | Kruidtuin" stop (2 minutes walk).
Check the trams timetable in real time.
- Lines: 61 – "Botanique | Kruidtuin" stop (2 minutes walk).
- Lines: 61, 65, 66 – “Quetelet” stop (2 minutes walk).
Check the STIB-buses timetable in real time.
- Lines: 270, 271, 272, 318, 351, 358, 410 - „Botanique | Kruidtuin” stop (2 minutes walk).
Check the De Lijn timetable in real time.
Access for persons with reduced mobility
The building is accessible for persons with reduced mobility. The "Botanique | Kruidtuin" station is equipped with lifts.
Access for suppliers
At the back of the building, entrance Brialmontstraat 8, 1210 Sint-Joost -ten-Noode.