These obligations depend on royal decrees that have not yet been published.
To date, there is no obligation for operators.
In the future, for each closed location accessible to the public, it will be necessary to:
- One year after the law enters into force:
- use an air quality meter, and
- develop a risk analysis and action plan and make them available.
- From 1 January 2025:
- apply for certification,
- display the certification as soon as it is awarded, and
- continue to operate the site under technical conditions at least equivalent to those in place at the time of certification.
The practical details of the implementation of these obligations will be defined by royal decrees.
This page will be updated as these implementing decrees are published.
Do you need help?