The Federal Public Service Health, Food Chain Safety and Environment is committed to making this website accessible, in accordance with the law of 19 July 2018 on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public sector organisations .
This statement on accessibility applies to:
- Website : https://www.health.belgium.be/en
State of conformity
This website is in partial compliance, due to the non-conformities and exemptions listed below.
The content referred to below is not accessible for the following reason(s):
Despite the efforts made over the last few years to ensure that our content is accessible to everyone, certain criteria for non-compliance remain. They relate to:
- the lack of textual alternative for some images (missing or non-empty alt tags);
- the description of some links used as anchors;
- the html structure of titles needs to be improved for some pages (in particular the coherence in the hierarchy of h tags for titles and inter-titles);
- the semantic tagging to mark underlined or special texts;
- the ability to navigate to or bypass content blocks.
Some (old) multimedia or office files do not meet accessibility standards but will be replaced gradually in the course of future updates.
Preparation of this statement on accessibility
This statement was prepared on 13/10/2020.
The last review of the statement took place on 13/10/2020.
Feedback and contact detail
Do you have a question or comment about the accessibility of this website? Send them to us by filling in the contact form via https://www.health.belgium.be/en/contact-us