Problems with a healthcare provider and/or compensation in another country of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland?

Have you received healthcare in another country of the European Union*, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland and do you have complaints concerning the healthcare provider* or concerning other issues related to the care, or was the healthcare provider*, in your opinion, guilty of professional misconduct*?

More info?

The National Contact Point of the country of treatment can inform you as to how you can resolve any problems with your healthcare provider, or how you can make a complaint or request compensation*.


* cf. Glossary